1. Their chicken is crazy good!
2. The kids meal comes with that mat you can stick down on the table.
3. Their “toys” that come with the meal are usually decent little books that I actually keep!
4. The fresh fruit cup option is awesome. It comes with strawberries, grapes, Mandarin oranges and apples. Yes, I know! And now they also have Buddy Fruits pure blended fruit to go applesauce. We haven’t had that yet, but yum.
5. They have a grilled chicken option.
6. The stand alone location we visited in Kansas City had one of the coolest play areas I’ve seen. I’m hoping the one we are getting by Jordan Creek will have that.
I’d really like someone, anyone, to please open up a Chick-Fil-A in Altoona or Ankeny. Or a Jason’s Deli. And Jeremy would like an In and Out. Thank you.